Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Crispy hashbrowns

Crispy hash brown recipe: 

I've always had trouble with deep frying hash browns, they either get too crispy or not crispy enough. Yikess this makes me want to pull my hair out lol. But anyway today I hit a break through.
The hash browns need to go in at a high temperature for less time and the other side gets done faster so it needs to be in for less time.

Ingredients: 

Frozen Buyers Best hash brown patties

Vegetable oil

Sprinkle of salt

Directions: 

1. In a deep fryer pre heat it to 370°
2. Place hash brown patties in basket for 4 minutes on first side, and 1 1/2 minutes on the 2nd side
3. Sprinkle both sides with salt
4. Line a plate with paper towel to drain hash browns
5. Transfer to separate plate & ENJOY the potato crispiness.

Me and my man love these in the morning with bacon, eggs, and my grandma's cinnamon toast: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9217791109370400335#editor/target=post;postID=2194716261586574367;onPublishedMenu=overviewstats;onClosedMenu=overviewstats;postNum=1;src=link



Let me know how the hash browns turned out, have a good work week! ❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment