Friday, August 4, 2017

Tuesday 🌮 night

Tuesday Taco nights are all the rave at my house!!!

I will say tacos are the absolute easiest and most delicious dish by far. It's a basic staple dish. 

You can make taco meat multiple ways, but I usually just do ground hamburger for the meat. I know some people do ground turkey and seasonings, which honestly sounds quite interesting & tasty!! 

Tacos are just not the same without this secret seasoning that affects my tacos like no other: https://www.mccormick.com/spices-and-flavors/recipe-mixes/mexican/taco-seasoning-mix


So what I do is:

1.  Brown my hamburger 

2.  Drain my hamburger

3.   Mix in McCormick taco seasoning

4.   Follow directions on back of seasoning packet

5.   Spoon meat in to taco shells (yellow tortillas or white)

6.   Top with some yummy toppings like, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, pickles, ketchup, hot sauce, and whatever toppings float your taco boat!

Now some of you may think I'm quite strange, but my favorite taco creation is taco meat on a somewhat fried yellow tortillas with shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, pickles, and ketchup!!! I know what your thinking eww that's like pineapple on pizza, but don't knock it till you try it!!!

It's something about that spicy meat with a nice cold sliced pickle and cold ketchup.... Delicious 😋.

Let me know what ya think. What's your favorite taco creation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment