Sunday, January 29, 2017

My grandma's cinnamon toast

Recently my grandma/mother passed away and one of the things that always seems to keep her memory alive, is reminiscing about her delicious buttery, cinnamony cinnamon toast.

I remember requesting cinnamon toast on the daily for a perfect light snack. It always left me with a heart warming feeling inside, I think that's because of the grandmother love in it and the warmth of the cinnamon. It also makes such a great snack because of how simple it is!!

Ingredients: 

2 pieces of toast(or as much toast as you'd like)

2TBS softened butter

Cinnamon sugar mixture

Directions: 

Pop those 2 pieces of toast in the toaster until lightly browned. Put 2TBS of butter in a small cup, heat it up for 12 seconds on each side then butter the toast, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture, and put it in the microwave for 12 seconds. The last step is essential for the mixture to melt into the butter.

This recipe is so easy and my grandma has made it for me ever since I was little. I enjoy being able to share this with you guys and I hope it's a hit in your house!! Comment and let me know how it is ❤️.


No comments:

Post a Comment