Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Chicken drumstick pairings

Chicken drumsticks are probably one of my favorite meats. EVER!! Cooking them is a breeze and when I'm at a buffet I swear they call my name. Lol.



  • Almonds                      
  • Apples
  • Asparagus
  • Bacon
  • Barbecue sauce
  • Basil
  • Bread crumbs
  • Cheese
  • Cherries
  • Chives
  • Cider
  • Coconut
  • Cognac
  • Coriander
  • Corn
  • Cranberries
  • Cream
  • Curry
  • Dill
  • Fennel
  • Five-spice powder
  • Garlic
  • Ginger
  • Grapes
  • Herbs
  • Horseradish
  • Lemon
  • Lime
  • Marjoram
  • Mint
  • Mushrooms
  • Mustard 
  • Nutmeg
  • Olive oil
  • Olives
  • Onions
  • Oranges
  • Oregano
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Parsley
  • Peas
  • Pecans
  • Pineapple
  • Rosemary
  • Savory
  • Sour cream
  • Soy sauce
  • Stuffing
  • Star anise
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Tarragon
  • Teriyaki sauce
  • Thyme
  • Tomatoes
  • vinegar
  • walnuts
  • wine
  • yogurt                                                                                                                                                            
If you're anything like my boyfriend he despises meat on the bone, which I'm not sure why, but whatever floats his boat. Let me know what you guys prefer and why. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment