Thursday, December 15, 2016

Venison pairings

Since it's still hunting season(for only a few animals) I thought it'd be a good idea to let people know what to pair all that deer meat with.



  • Apples 
  • Bacon
  • Bananas
  • Bay leaves
  • Bearnaise sauce
  • Brandy
  • Cherries
  • Chile's
  • Cider
  • Coriander
  • Cream currants
  • Garlic
  • Goat cheese
  • Horseradish
  • Huckleberries
  • Juniper berries
  • Madeira 
  • Marjoram
  • Mushrooms
  • Mustard
  • Onions
  • Parsnips
  • Pears
  • Peppers
  • Pomegranates
  • Port
  • Prunes
  • Rosemary
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Tarragon
  • Thyme 
  • Vinegar
  • Wine
I've never tried deer, but  I'd love to hear what my readers like to pair their dear meat with, your favorite dishes, and I'd love to see what you guys caught out there in the woods! 🦌

No comments:

Post a Comment