Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My go-to casserole recipe!

Well still no wifi over here, so I decided to bite the bullet and use some of my data. This is my hobby, so it's worth some data usage!

I'm a huge fan of casseroles, you just mix ingredients together, put it in a pan, and bake it. It's a pretty easy process and the results are nothing short of amazing.

Here's one of my go to casserole recipes:

Amish Country Casserole

Ingredients

  • 4 cups pasta (any pasta)
  • 1 TB Olive oil
  • 1 large onion, chopped
  • 750g lean ground beef
  • 1 can (410g) tomato soup 
  • 1 can (410g) mushroom soup 
  • 1 cup milk
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste 
  • 1/2 t paprika
  • 1/2 t dried parsley 
Directions

Pre-heat the oven to 350°, brush large oven dish with olive oil.
Cook the pasta in a large pot, refer to package directions.
Meanwhile, saute the onion in the olive oil until soft.
Cook grou
As soon as the pasta is done, drain and return to pot.
In a large bowl add the cooked meat, onions, tomato & mushroom soup, and milk to the pasta. And season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to the prepared oven dish, sprinkle with paprika and parsley. Bake 25-30 minutes.
ENJOY!!

This is honestly one of my favorite dishes hands down!! I practically ate a 17" casserole pan of this stuff to myself. I urge you guys to try this stuff out and let me know what you guys thought of this recipe. Anybody else eat as much as I did? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment